Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our program. Applying to volunteer is a multi-step process. You will be required to do the following:
1) Complete and submit the online application, including 3 references.
2) Print, Read and Sign the FBI Fingerprint and Waiver of Confidentiality forms; Bring the signed forms with you to the interview.
3) Participate in an interview with our staff.
4) Take an implicit bias test here.
5) Submit and pass a fingerprint check.
6) Participate in 4 days of mandatory training.
Before applying, please consider the following:
Will I be able to take a case immediately upon completing training?
Am I willing to drive outside the greater Seattle area to visit children if needed?
* Please note - when you fill out the application you will be required to create a password; the password must include at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one special character, and one number.